[Homeroast] Bisphenol A Exposure From Plastics and Health Risks

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Mon Feb 1 14:57:40 CST 2010

I answered my own question re Bodum--both the clear plastic FPs (3 and 12-tasse) and travel mug I own have a "7" inside the triangle. Uh-oh.  (The plunger mechanism in the clear mug doesn't always work, so that's why I bought a steel version).  My acrylic "glassware" lacks any recycling symbol (the disposable drink cups, as does one of the two water bottles I use, both have a "1"). But if all of those are used occasionally (and I do mean very occasionally), there should be little to no risk, right?