[Homeroast] NY Day best of 2010 SO Espresso Shoot-out at theRoastery

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 23:17:22 CST 2010

No MiKe!!!! you need sleep and will stop this duel. These are 2 fine
individuals with a lot to offer the world to bring peace. Let them
stand proudly together as we all should and you all will at your
event.
peace,
or a worn out make great espresso not war,
best,
farm
sadly still thousands of miles from ya, have fun and a great 2011,
stilling waiting for the east coast location.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 9:29 PM, miKe mcKoffee <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:
> Six days in the waiting and just witnessed a practice match officiated by
> The Bric'. Back to back they faced each other, drew their portafilters and
> shot each other. At one end of the field Haile Selassie the other Jimma
> -Negusie Lemma. Both with demitasses fiercely blazing. No quarter given, no
> white flags here, they mean business even if the Title Match isn't for a day
> and half.
>
> The crowd grew hushed as the crema cleared, their elixir exhausted. A close
> duel to be sure yet was the thought to be straight shot favorite Jimma
> holding back? Did Jimma let Haile take the field today only to rest another
> day and half and surprise Haile with his deadly pull when it really counts?
> More will be revealed!
>
> (And yup I drank both double shots this evening. Prepared myself for the
> ordeal with a 24.5 hour day yesterday followed by 3 hours sleep:)
>
> Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
> www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
> http://www.mckoffee.com/

> http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/