[Homeroast] NY Day best of 2010 SO Espresso Shoot-out at theRoastery

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 30 20:29:57 CST 2010

Six days in the waiting and just witnessed a practice match officiated by
The Bric'. Back to back they faced each other, drew their portafilters and
shot each other. At one end of the field Haile Selassie the other Jimma
-Negusie Lemma. Both with demitasses fiercely blazing. No quarter given, no
white flags here, they mean business even if the Title Match isn't for a day
and half.

The crowd grew hushed as the crema cleared, their elixir exhausted. A close
duel to be sure yet was the thought to be straight shot favorite Jimma
holding back? Did Jimma let Haile take the field today only to rest another
day and half and surprise Haile with his deadly pull when it really counts?
More will be revealed!

(And yup I drank both double shots this evening. Prepared myself for the
ordeal with a 24.5 hour day yesterday followed by 3 hours sleep:)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/