[Homeroast] I-Roast question

msmb at suddenlink.net msmb at suddenlink.net
Thu Dec 30 19:26:51 CST 2010

Thanks for the advice.  I tried calling Hearthware a couple of times today and after waiting on hold for a long time I just gave up. From what I can see from the Hearthware web site they do not sell the part I need separately.  If I have to buy the roasting chamber in addition to the the base -which is the part i really need to replace-- I might as well just buy the whole new I-Roast2.  I was trying to save about $50 by just buying the base.  It might be nice to have a back up for the chamber anyway.

 By the way, given the way my head already looks shaving it is not a threat! Being sent to Afghanistan is, though.  Thanks for your advice on the roasting chamber.