[Homeroast] Kona coffee tours

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:17:17 CST 2010

I'm in Maui now. I know this isn't much help unless you head to this
island: There's an estate you can drive around on the west side above
Lahaina. They sell lots where you can live, and tend your own plants
if you want to (I guess). I didn't even check into prices-- don't
tempt me! No, I think the sticker shock would take care of that.
Several locals say they have their own trees on their property but
they don't do anything with them. Shocked me, too...
I think there is another estate/farm on the west side and may go see
it tomorrow before we leave.
Lots of little roaster shops on the island, serving Maui and Kona.
Hmmm, one of them said something about Peru-- I'm going to ask how
they got off island coffee on island. Probably roasted on mainland and
sent over.

Aloha

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */