[Homeroast] Kona coffee tours

Lex Johnson morningmud at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 11:59:02 CST 2010

Hi Scott:

I've been to Smith's, but never been there when they were giving tours.  I
have however, toured Greenwell's (very informative) and also very good
coffee, and Kona Joe's -they have a patented process whereby they grow the
coffee plants similar to grapes in a vinyard (the coffee's OK).  Have a
great time -snorkeling's great at Captain Cook's monument, but stay away
from the rocks along the point!  Hope this helps.

Lex