[Homeroast] Is there a compiled list of MODs for the SC/CO, SC/GG ?

Larry Dorman ldorman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 14:38:24 CST 2010

I've never seen such a compilation...  I recall someone configuring
theirs so they could check the temperature, but I don't recall if it
was very functional.  Because of the way the setup works, it's not an
easy task to accomplish.  I'd personally love to see a revival / new
interest in this setup... I've been using mine for many years now and
there simply isn't a less expensive more functional method out there
to roast a full pound that I've seen.

LarryD