[Homeroast] Grinder

John Mac johnt.mac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 22:41:21 CST 2010

John-
The replacement gear is now metal and costs $3 plus shipping, you also might
have to replace the gear shaft for an additional $1.
Here are the instructions;
http://www.baratza.com/cms/pdf/Gear%20replacement.pdf
You should probably replace your burrs while you're at it, it is not that
difficult and what a difference if you've had yours for a few years.
Hope this helps.

John in Nor Cal