[Homeroast] Tradition Offering

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sun Dec 26 12:41:06 CST 2010

Are those the same pair SS demi's I offered as a Tradition Offering years
ago!? If so yes they'd be just like the ones offered by SM, that's where I
bought 'em! (I could check the archives but why bother, not really
important, just curious...)

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/