[Homeroast] NY Day best of 2010 SO Espresso Shoot-out at the Roastery

Allon Stern allon at radioactive.org
Sun Dec 26 12:36:17 CST 2010

On Dec 24, 2010, at 4:39 PM, "miKe mcKoffee" <mcKona at comcast.net> wrote:

> So what are you doing this fine Christmas Eve afternoon!

It's funny that you have these two beans, because so do I!

I roasted up some Jimma but also a small batch of Gesha and lo and behold, I found my last 90g of HSS. The PID iroast did a fantastic job on even such a small batch. Brewed up a cup of each to share with my coffee drinking brother in law and his wife.

Delicious!

(I find the Gesha a fantastic cup, but honestly a little boring; I prefer the wild Ethiopian :-)

I think the last cup or so of HSS will wait for new years.

-
allon