[Homeroast] Tradition Offering

Paul Jolly pauljolly65 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 12:06:13 CST 2010

I've mostly lurked here for the past 4-5 years, but back when I was a regular I
read many a post by Pecan Jim (fascinated by his & Charlie's wood-fired roasting
methods) and participated in more than a few Tradition offerings.  I haven't
gotten anything in years; having no need for more stuff, I'm also trying to
downsize what I do have.  But Jim's point is well-taken - this tradition is a
good thing.  Since I quit making espresso at home, I've got a couple espresso
items to pass on.  The first are these:

Two 2.5oz brushed stainless espresso cups w/saucers.  Just like the ones Tom &
Maria carry
(http://www.sweetmarias.com/sweetmarias/miscellaneous/cups/espresso-cup-2-5-oz-ss-round-handle.html)
 but used.  Clean, no dents, and in very good condition.

Email me off list (pauljolly65 at yahoo.com) with "espresso cups" in the subject
line & I'll put your name in the knockbox.  Drawing is at noon PST on Wednesday,
12/29!

Cheers,
Paul