[Homeroast] KB drool > NY Day best of 2010 SO Espresso Shoot-out at theRoastery

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Sat Dec 25 16:54:11 CST 2010

I fibbed anyway. Ended up putting that clove studded 21.8#
chunk-o-brined-pigs-leg (aka bone in uncooked ham:) on with apple AND maple
wood for smoke, not just apple wood.
Does that help :)

And Merry Christmas Day! First cup of the morning was a Kenya Nyeri Tegu
Americano. Christmas Eve after dinner Americano's the last of Panama
Esmeralda Gesha (last of this roast batch that is:)

miKe