[Homeroast] Grinder

John Mac johnt.mac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 23:27:08 CST 2010

John-
The drive gears are made of nylon plastic and from what you describe, yours
have stripped.
If you are at all handy with a few simple tools, the fix is fairly easy. I'm
certain that you can get
the new gears from Baratza and I think the new ones are now metal. Hope this
helps.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas in spite of your grinder giving up the
ghost.

John in Nor Cal