[Homeroast] Grinder

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 23:19:23 CST 2010

I've had the V. for 3-4 years. It's been a good grinder and I haven't had
any issues till today. When I run it the blades cease. The motor runs but
the blades don't turn. I took it apart (removed the casing) vacuumed
everything and it starts fine but then blades cease. I have tried it with
and without beans and the same problem occurs. I don't know what else to try
without sending it in for repairs. At this point I can't justify paying any
money to repair it as opposed to replacing it. Go figure, here it is
Christmas eve my family is visiting for 4 days and my grinder acts up.

If anyone has any suggestions I appreciate the advice.

Again Merry Christmas to all.

John H.