[Homeroast] NY Day best of 2010 SO Espresso Shoot-out at the Roastery

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 17:39:54 CST 2010

How could I forget! While I've made some pretty good flourless mocha tortes
with quality commercial chocolate like Bernard Callebaut can't compare to
your home artisan chococate tortes starting from quality raw cacao beans.

BTW, what's the address for dinner, great tasting salad and fresh dungeness
YUM! I could bring an apple wood smoked whole ham spiked with cloves I'll be
putting on early tomorrow, finished with a torch flamed glaze yet to be
determined, probably something like orange zest, allspice, touch of Dave's
Insanity Sauce for zing in real maple syrup. I know, you're not fond of
Habanero taste but oh well:) (Just in case anyone's wondering, the HEAT from
a Habanero doesn't phase our Alchemist, he can chew 'em like an apple, just
doesn't care for that particular pepper taste)

Got to finish up prepping these two Ethiopia heavy weight contenders for
next Saturday's bout and get home to Debi, after some last second finally
getting around to it haven't even started shopping of course...

Good to see you posting again Alchemist!

miKe