[Homeroast] OT Test - input wanted

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Dec 24 13:09:53 CST 2010

Well, I do need to take a nap and a good read might help me to sleep better.

I have been roasting almost non-stop since yesterday.  I have been using my Behmor and really liking it a lot.  Roasted 12 + pounds in about 8 hours and have been able to duplicate roast after roast.  Plus I have been really enjoying Espresso Workshop #11.  It is a very tasty espresso.  The crema from it is some of the best tasting crema and it has aged nicely right at 10 days and all I'm saying is that it is in my cup, a lot.

Well, off to roast some more, but Merry Christmas Eve to all and to all a great cup of coffee!

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Pre