[Homeroast] Behmor is for Sale

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 11:09:08 CST 2010

Maria has given me permission to post this to the email list as long as negotiations are done off list.

My Behmor 1600 is for sale. It is about 1 year old and has not been abused.  We cleaned the inside yesterday. I can forward pictures if you like. I am looking for $200 including shipping via Fed Ex ground continenital US only.  Payment via Paypal. (not this email address) It works, but I offer no warranties.

I think the afterburner needs a good cleaning. I didnt disassemble it.

If you are interested please email me directly at.  hankperkins at gmail.com

Thanks,

Hank