[Homeroast] Twelve roasts of Christmas

Bob Glasscock bobglass at centurytel.net
Thu Dec 23 22:12:45 CST 2010

Well Mike,
You inspired me to muster up the courage to fire up the new Gaggia. It's not
spewing water from the brewing head. I tried bleeding the system by
activating the steam nozzle and still no water. The tank temp light blinks
on occasionally then blinks off. Am I not being sufficiently patient with
the baby? -Bob