[Homeroast] Twelve roasts of Christmas

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 20:02:22 CST 2010

Congratulations on your new Baby.

Album will be out about the time you upgrade to a Kees Van der Westen
Speedster or Mirage:)
....http://www.keesvanderwesten.com/

Before any List self styled moderator attacks (chose moderator over Nazi in
the spirit of the season:), yes it's a commercial link to espresso machines,
no it's not even close to being in conflict with anything Tom has now or
will ever offer!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/