[Homeroast] Compass Coffee review in paper

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 23 16:05:03 CST 2010

Obviously pictures mean little in the cup. However, FWIW you can't pour
latte art with poorly textured milk. While milk is definitely NOT the star
or focus at Compass Coffee, proper milk steaming is mandatory to work our
espresso bars.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/