[Homeroast] Quest M3-Continued

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:28:10 CST 2010

Hank:

Thanks so much for the great reporting. I have yet to be able to use my
new Quest. Had to get another cast on my wrist and cannot turn the knobs
or work with the machine properly. Really tuff to sit and look at this way
cool
machine and not be able to use it.

You have some great information there.

ginny