[Homeroast] OT: Milestone 2375.09

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Wed Dec 22 17:03:41 CST 2010

A whopping 15lb left in one of six bags of Brazil Moreninha Formosa
(132.75lb ea) delivered Monday afternoon opened yesterday...ok...didn't
roast all 119lb yesterday and today...none as SO just used as chocolaty
creamy with a bit of cherry base in Delirium, D'Spro, McLoughlin House ,
Vienna Dark House, and choke choke King Cobra... 35lb of it I let go to a
friend (Mike, just plain...) for his roasting operation.

:)

miKe