[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First RoastSuggestion

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:54:53 CST 2010

My dad used to make refried beans using the recipe he got from the old Gordo
comic strip.  I loved the tostadas, but it seemed that I was always the one
to find the rock that was in the bag of pinto beans, with my teeth.  The
rocks were always about the same size as the pinto beans before cooking.

I have heard from other coffee forums of people who have found rocks in
roasted coffee that they buy from smaller roasters, usually with their
grinder, so an inspection of coffee sometime before pouring it into the
hopper of your high-end grinder is probably warranted.

-Chris