[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First RoastSuggestion

Archeobob archeobob at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 10:10:44 CST 2010

On occasion I've found a small grey/green stone, always similar
in size to a green bean. Once found a dried pea, and had a corn
kernel pop during roasting. They really stand out when you see
the finished roast, nothing much to worry about. Coffee's an
agricultural product, and I'm more concerned about the other
food products I ingest!

Bob