[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 22 07:23:00 CST 2010

On Dec 21, 2010, at 5:16 PM, Jamie Dolan wrote:

> Has anyone found any rocks in these beans?  How often?

I have found two in what I estimate has been more than 800 pounds of Tom's beans.  I started to keep the first one to do a collection of rare things.  My wife pointed out all the junk I collect and asked if I really needed to add to it. I tossed the coffee pebble.  I have also found a corn kernel. Did not keep it either.  But, I do keep the next set of grinder burrs on hand just in case.

   pecan jim