[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Jeff Kelly jeffrey-kelly at att.net
Tue Dec 21 20:18:33 CST 2010

Regarding rocks in greens, in one year and 95 lb I have a collection of six small stones with the largest just smaller than an average bean.  That's one per 15 lb!  All were roasted but none ground, I notice them while roasting with a Gene Cafe.  I keep them in a 1 lb SM bag and consider them an eclectic collection of rocks from around the world like no other!  They are all volcanic and vary from tan to dark brown, real chameleons really.

Lucky for me, none have met my grinder yet.

-Jeff