[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 20:14:16 CST 2010

I've found a few rocks in green coffee beans, but I am a serious bean culler
so they have not made it into the roaster let alone the grinder (so far).  I
finally moved my lighted magnifying glass lamp out to the coffee bench to
make it easier on the eyes.

I found a small, flinty looking rock in the Guatemala Huehuetenango Finca La
Maravilla in September 2009.

I *think* that I found a rock in Moka Kadir once.  I know I found a dirt
clod once.  I just roasted some of the Moka Kadir up and it's a favorite of
mine.  I take it to Full City or FC+.

-Chris