[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 18:59:28 CST 2010

Sure, found a number of rocks and concrete fragments over the years. Mostly from Yemen and Ethiopia. I put them in my patio when I was laying concrete and stone, but I've forgotten exactly where. Allon even sent me a couple. I've never ground one that I am aware of. I usually spot them after roasting when I'm scooping them into my storage containers or bags.
I've also found a few twigs, bits of twine.
Someone found an ear ring (may have read that one in Roast mag).

-kc