[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Greg Hammond greg.hammond at mac.com
Tue Dec 21 18:23:05 CST 2010

I have roasted MK a number of times in my Behmor. Gonna do another batch tomorrow probably. No rocks that I have found.

My advice: just do it.  The only way to roast with the Behmor [ or any roaster I know of] is to learn and understand what the machine is doing, compensate for its weaknesses as best as possible [e.g., cooling], and have fun. [And follow the cleaning instructions; they will keep your machine going longer.]

I have some wonderful SO coffees and many blends of my own making that I enjoy out of my Behmor.

Greg