[Homeroast] Maria's Moka Kadir Blend - Rocks / First Roast Suggestion

Jamie Dolan jamiedolan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 17:16:14 CST 2010

HI;

I have the Maria's Moka Kadir Blend on it's way.  I was a bit nervous
about the mention of rocks in it.  I don't know that I have ever found
rocks in my beans, I haven't as far as I remember.

Has anyone found any rocks in these beans?  How often?

I think I am going to order a backup set of burrs for the mazzer.
Wrecking the burrs is the worst thing that would happen isn't it?  It
would not cause any other damage to the grinder would it?

Between, Maria's Moka Kadir Blend, El Santo and Johnny, and New
Classic Espresso; which would be the best to use as my first roast in
my new Behmor?  Any advice on that first roast in the Behmor?

Thanks
Jamie