[Homeroast] OT: Milestone 2375.09

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Dec 21 11:21:47 CST 2010

Now that's a lot of cacao beans! I was going to say kick your Chocolate
Alchemy into high gear and make a giant chocolate bar and go for the World's
Record, but just checked and the record is currently a 70% cocoa mass
9,702lb chocolate bar made in Armenia just this past September! Holy crap, a
just under 5 Ton chocolate bar! But you probably already knew about that.

Anyone care to guess how many shots you'd need to pull to make mocha lattes
with that near 5 Tons of chocolate! Me thinks I'd need order more greens
already:)

miKe