[Homeroast] Thank You

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 09:16:18 CST 2010

I feel like I stepped into a private conversation (but then again, I've been
out of it, with my recent move - ugh, and it had to snow yesterday, too).

Anyway, I'm happy to be back (with internet connection again!), and in honor
of Barry (and Sandy, and everyone else who is Jewish in our little homeroast
group), I give you my favorite 'Christmas' song:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/109925/saturday-night-live-sandler-update-song

Happy Holidays, everyone, whatever you celebrate!

Lynne