[Homeroast] Coffee brewing in films

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Tue Dec 21 08:13:37 CST 2010

  I see Press Pots regularly in films & British TV series.  In an episode of
the Inspector Lewis series we were watchin last night an 8C glass press pot
was used to serve coffee. Espresso features prominently in the Swedish films
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo & The Girl Who Played with Fire. Lots of
coffeebar scenes & in one scene inside Lisbeth's very sparsely furnished
apartment in the second film a quick pan of the kitchen reveals a nice
stainless espresso machine & what looked like a big Mazzer next to it with a
hopper full of beans. Very light on the furniture but lots of coffee!

John B.