[Homeroast] OT: Milestone 2375.09

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 21:41:12 CST 2010

Our little company hit a milestone today. For the first time over one Ton of
greens delivered in one day, 2375.09lb. Up from previous high of 1845.1lb
delivered less than six weeks ago. (ok, not much less, 5 weeks 4 days:) I
been a roastin' fool on my little USRC 3k!

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/