[Homeroast] Coffee brewing in films

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 20 21:30:42 CST 2010

On Friends they use a Chemex all the time, normally pretty central on the screen shot too.

There was a LM GB/5 featured pretty prominently for a scene in "The Eye" which was a horrible movie, but whatever...

Those are ones that come to mind immediately...

-bry
Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
360.831.1480
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens