[Homeroast] Coffee cup tradition winners!!!

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:44:16 CST 2010

Alrighty, 51 entries! That's a lot, so I bumped the available cups to three.

I made a slight change-up with this many players. My typing skills are
somewhat lacking, so I assigned a number to each name and asked my
9-year-old son to draw numbers so that I wouldn't have to type out each
name.

The recipients of one of these three cups each are:

# 32 - M. Scott Bovelsky
# 17 - Ray Tolar
# 26 - Guy Johnson

Congratulations! Now I must beg an indulgence from these three and ask for a
bit of time to send them out... Work just piled on so I'll try to get them
out right after Christmas.

Happy holidays, everyone.

John