[Homeroast] Tradition offering

John A C Despres johndespres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 17:02:48 CST 2010

Okay, then!

Lessee here... 51 entries. I'm humbled and more than a little pleased with
the response!

Given the number of entries, I'm adding one more cup to the lottery, meaning
three winners will be chosen.

My computer says it's 6:02, so opportunity for entries is over.

I'll draw names shorty. Good luck every one!

This is fun!

John