[Homeroast] Coffee brewing in films

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 00:37:40 CST 2010

The Royal Vacuum coffee maker was featured pretty prominently in the Bucket
List.  While not a coffee maker, I just noticed the white witch in the
latest Alice in Wonderland (with Johnny Dep) using a pouring kettle that I'm
envious of to make a potion.  Of course, you can thank Fellini for his use
of real barista's as backdrops to his movies for an espresso technique named
after him.

It's funny, though, that when you mentioned the AeroPress, I could totally
picture it in a Mel Brooks film.

-Chris