[Homeroast] Coffee brewing in films

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sun Dec 19 22:43:03 CST 2010

This would be a fun topic - I have definitely seen vacuum brewing in
older films but I will make note of it next time I see it ... I was
surprised to see Chemex brewing in Doris Day's film Pillow Talk. I
had seen the conspicuous use of the Chemex in From Russia With Love.
I know I have seen vacuum brewing in a few 20s - '30s era movies but
will have to rake my brain to remember which.

I doubt there is a film with aeropress in it, nor will there be! Not
very graceful or cinematic

--
-Tom