[Homeroast] Vacuum pot used in Miracle on 34th Street

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 20:34:54 CST 2010

I saw a Katherine Hepburn movie where her character tried and failed.
Not superheated boiling failure but pretty funny. Not that superheated
water exploding is funny as the risk for burns is quite high.
Nevermind...
It was on netflix streaming (but not now), "Woman of the Year".

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */