[Homeroast] SM Coffees of the Year, what were yours?

mary deem catechumenes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 19:01:07 CST 2010

Hard to pick a few favorites since so many of SW's offering are stellar...

Colombia Finca Buenavista -Carlos Imbachi Microlot
Colombia Tolima Florestales -Maximinio Gutierrez
Colombia Planadas Tolima Roberto Rojas Microlot
Colombia "Dos Payasos de Tolima"
Costa Rica Don Mayo "La Ponderosa" Bourbon
El Salvador Los Luchadores Pacamara
Ethiopia DP Haile Selassie Sidamo
Kenya Kiambu Nyaga Peaberry
Kenya Murang'a AA Kangunu
Kenya Kirinyaga Karimikui
Kenya AA Kainamui Kirinyaga
Sulawesi Wet-Process Toarco Flatbean (and I normally dislike Sulawesi
coffees..)
Java Kajumas Organic Wet-Hulled

Believe it or not this is my list after some intensive editing in the
interest of space.  As I said, SM has so many great offerings that it is
hard to choose 'the best'.

Thanks to everyone at SW's for providing such an embarrassment of riches, so
to speak.

Mary