[Homeroast] SM Coffees of the Year, what were yours?

Michael Wascher wascher at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:20:47 CST 2010

Yes, that's why I homeroast, to avoid *belligerent *coffee ...

• The text on the Coffee Addict website, which Bob Gray recently came
across, is presumably automatically translated. It contains some
delightfully fractured English, referring to “uninformed brewed coffee” and
to filters that “freshen your daub water”. Throughout, yerba maté is called
“yerba partner”, an “erotically delectable full of illness plant”, which
“offers a engorgement of pick illness benefits”. Bob Grey’s favourite is the
reference to “belligerent coffee”, which must reflect the experience of many
of us.

quote is from World Wide Words is copyright © Michael Quinion 2010. All
rights reserved.

"Divide and rule, a sound motto. Unite and lead a better one." Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe<http://quotes4all.net/johann%20wolfgang%20von%20goethe.html>