[Homeroast] SM Coffees of the Year, what were yours?

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 21:28:09 CST 2010

As always Tom has come through again with some fine coffees during
2010. With his travels this year 2011 will have more surprises I'm
sure. So many fine listing that many top listing I missed but what
stood out for me was..

Best: ***Rwanda Gikongoro Nyarusiza***  total package, creamy
runner ups: ***Colombia Finca Buenavista -Carlos Imbachi***, when I
got it right what a classy cup, and ***Ethiopia Dry Process Jimma
-Nigusie Lemma***, nice, versatile.

I didn't try a workshop lot this year:

Decaf. Ethiopia FTO Shoye Sidamo WP Decaf , never had such a nice
Ethiopia decaf.
runner up: Guatemala La Maravilla SWP Decaf  so drinkable and a nice
decaf. espresso SO too.
Thanks to Tom, Maria, Derek, Josh and crew
And of course thanks List!!!
Happy Holidays,
best cup,
Ed