[Homeroast] Tradition offering

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 18:31:56 CST 2010

Went and looked and they are really pretty and look to be shaped along the
lines of the one I am trying to replace. All I have right now are more like
small bowls with handles. hold 16 .oz but too much surface area loses it's
heat *TOO* fast. My special cup was given to me by a co-worker years
ago.....somethin msta whacked it cause it has a hairline fracture all of a
sudden.....

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 2:22 PM, John A C Despres <johndespres at gmail.com>wrote:

> Good afternoon!
>
> Once again it's time to offer up two of this year's limited edition coffee
> cups to two separate members. These cups are designed by Rita Shields and
> myself. Well, Rita and I choose the cup and the stamp is designed and made
> by me. This year's stamp is a multi-pointed star cut in brass and gently
> pressed into the clay before firing by Rita.
>
> I commission these cups strictly as gifts and give most of them away. I
> keep
> a few for myself and none are for sale - there isn't enough money to buy
> one. Please don't ask to purchase one.
>
> Once I get my log-in sorted out on the Sweet Maria's gallery page, I'll
> post
> a picture of the two cups going in the mail.
>
> So how do I get in on this fabulous offer, you may ask. It's simple! Just
> e-mail me OFF LIST johndespres at gmail.com and state your interest. See?
> Simple. I'll draw two names from my antique Kaffee Hag coffee can and will
> announce the winners the evening of Dec 20.
>
> To recap:
> 2 limited edition cups
> Not for sale
> 2 winners
> Email me off-list before 6 PM Eastern time
> Wait until the evening of Monday December 20 for the big announcement
>
> Sometime the week preceding Christmas, I'll send the cups.
>
> If anyone has a question, please ask!
>
> Good luck!
>
> John

"Idiots are so much fun! That's why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.