[Homeroast] THE home roaster

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Dec 16 15:07:16 CST 2010

>By the way, it would seem P1, as the hottest setting, would get the
>coffee the darkest, but it is actually P5 that will get coffee the
>darkest at 1 LB, the one with the max roast time. -T

OK - I have a cold and must not be thinking straight. We did 1 LB on
P1 at max time and it was full on French roast whereas P5 was a bit
into 2nd, but nowhere near as dark. Of the two- the P5 was definitely
the better roast, but my previous comment about P1 not being as dark
at Max setting was wrong...
--
-Tom