[Homeroast] Fresh Roast vs. Behmors, M3's, et cetera.

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:26:55 CST 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:04 AM, g paris p <pchforever at gmail.com> wrote:

No question you roast and drink the top 5% of the coffee produced around the
> world.

I've was thinking about this yesterday as I was enjoying the Sumatra Blue
Batak Tarbarita Peaberry which was just singing after considerably more rest
then three days.  Other recent roasts that have blown me away are; El
Salvador Matalapa Tablon El Amate, Brazil Joao de Campos Yellow Catuai, and
those cute little Colombia Peaberry Los Caracoles del Sur.  It really is
incredible to be able to try so many great coffees.  Thanks Tom.  I've been
untethered from supermarket coffee for so long and have now gladly cut
myself off of the office coffee (out of necessity) that sometimes it's hard
to appreciate just how lucky I have it.  I've been telling myself that I
should drink some mass market coffee just to increase my appreciation, but I
just can't seem to make that step. It'll probably happen on its own on my
next road trip, though.

-Chris