[Homeroast] Fresh Roast vs. Behmors, M3's, et cetera.

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 10:04:21 CST 2010

John:

The debate will continue well after we are long gone.

For me my Fresh Roast was too small in terms of batch size after a year; it
was a great little roaster.
No question you roast and drink the top 5% of the coffee produced around the
world.

There is always more to learn and for that you do need other tools and yep
it's
a great country when we have those available or build them ourselves.
The frying pan roasts a great bean, we had a guy who built a fantastic tin
can roaster
for camping and it was wonderful because I tried it myself. The user
decides. I must tell you there
is a difference from roaster to roaster.

you did mention:

>>>Three-Days-Rest-is-Best standard.<<<

NOT, you are making a big mistake by not trying longer rests on some of your
beans;
surprise yourself sometime.

warmest regards,

ginny