[Homeroast] Quest M3 Arrives, Is it worth it?

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 03:53:50 CST 2010

Thanks Tom

Good ingredients, some knowledge and passion!!!...., that is all you need for a
good roast!

(I roast with my air-popper, the stove popper, the precision roaster and the
maggiolino)

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"