[Homeroast] Why I will be selling my Behmor and buying an M3

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:07:41 CST 2010

Your kidding right??  1.25lb in 18 min???  I hit the first pop of C2
in 18 min with 12 oz, P1, 2 min pre roast, in a clean Behmor if, I am
lucky.  This normally takes 20:00.

One big issue I had was the temperature variance I saw after I
installed a thermocouple from roast to roast under similar conditions.
 Sometimes up to 50 degrees F.

I checked my voltage with my multi meter and it was running 121-119.