[Homeroast] Why I will be selling my Behmor and buying an M3

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 12:44:10 CST 2010

Edward,
Boy do I second that. I believe a version 2 could really step of the game
for electric element roasters.
 I hope Joe Behm the founder and developer is on it. The R&D department
should always be forward looking. Home roasters are driving the roaster
design concepts into the new year. Can't wait to see what is next. The Quest
is a great example of posibilities to come.
Thanks for your input on this Ed.
Joseph